Type Here to Get Search Results !

PAY RAISE



















The Maid asked for a pay raise.

Madam was very upset about this and asked:

'Now Alina, why do you want an increase?'


Alina: 'Well Madam, there are three reasons why I want an increase.

The first is that I iron better than you .

Madam: 'Who said you iron better than me?

Alina: 'The Master said so.

Madam: 'Oh.

Alina. 'The second reason is that I am a better cook than you.

Madam: 'Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than I?

Alina: 'The Master did.’ Madam.

Alina: 'My third reason is that I am a better lover than you.

Madam (very upset now): 'Did the Master say so as well?

Alina: 'No Madam, the driver did.

SHE GOT THE PAY RAISE

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.